Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blessings


Blessings seem far away this morning. I feel fear. I am now facing the reality of leaving my husband. Seeing a small dark house doesn’t make me too happy. I always have my head in the clouds, expecting a fantasy. But today I feel a little down. I awoke at 5.30 this morning, wondering how I would get through this all, hoping not to starve or live in a bucket.

Then I get an email from Debbie Ford, a philosopher who runs coaching programs. I am reminded by her sweet words to have faith and trust. Also that I get a lot of choice in life and that life will give me what I focus on, so I might as well focus on good stuff! I’ve realised the future is a fantasy, so I might as well fantasize a fabulous future – it might happen!

And that life is funny – it likes to throw us a curve ball once in a while. I may worry about bad, when great is just around the corner! Make myself ready and do all that I have under my control – do the writing, praying, meditating, taking care of myself. Show love, creativity, curiosity.