Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Attack

I have terrible fears of being attacked in my house. By a stranger - a man who breaks in. Most of the fantasies are me trying to find an escape.

I hate when these fantasies pop into my head because I am loathe to entertain them or to grant them energy. They're scary and violent; not something I want to manifest even if only in my head. But these fantasies feel so important and are so insistent that I need to hear them out. I need to know if they hold a message and if so, what it is.

In an effort to resolve this, I decided to write about the fantasies. Doing so makes me nervous. I am terrified of manifesting violence towards myself.

Remembering that irrational fears often are signposts to unresolved issues within the personality or spirit, I wonder what within me so terrifies me.


-\\=|||=//-