Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friends

In the last few months I have become aware of the abundance that surrounds me. Physical things, emotional generosity, love in action. There is so much good energy in my life. (I made a typo and wrote there is so much food energy... there's a lot of that, too.)

I'm so happy to reconnect with friends and have something to talk about other than bitching about the state of my marriage. It's the first time in years. It's a real energy boost. Now I want to see my friends, because I don't feel like a wet rag, dampening their spirits.

And my friends are so interesting! I love listening, being spacious enough to actually hear them. I don't have that desperate need to talk and actually get more out of listening.

Yesterday my friend and I had lunch then went away to write for an hour. We each wrote well and productively. I'm so thrilled to have a friendship that supports my goals and priorities.